Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good Morning everyone! I know it has been way to long since we have updated our blog. Forgive me! Spring Break is simply one of my favorite times of the year.

A friend of mine asked me a few Sunday's ago, when are you going to update your blog!!

Jay's Birthday is coming up this weekend. He will be eight years old. He is so funny as I am sure all eight year old boys are... but the best thing about Jay is that he is so easy to talk to, I love all of our
conversations.

This picture was taken on our snowday last month. As most of you know the snow was just perfect.












Brandon and the boys made a snow man. Cole loved him. As you can see Baby Zack is growing and loves hair. Look close at Jay's face. Zack has a big clump of hair!




















Here is our sweet Zack. Like all babies he loves to be outside!












Cole will be three in 2 weeks! And Zack will be 8 months on the same day! Wow. I love having three little boys. Little Cole is sooo funny, so Sweet and then in a moment he can unleash on Jay!
























We have been working on a lot of projects here at the house and staying very busy teaching Chemistry and Botany this semester. 10 more weeks until summer! I am so excited!













1 comment:

  1. So glad to get a catchup! What a shame there are no pics of you on there, Shannon, but isn't that how it goes. There aren't many of me, either!

    ReplyDelete